|Restored Kennebec River below Bacons Rips, Augusta, Maine.|
Through direct advocacy and historic and legal research, Kennebec Reborn is working to restore the following New England coastal watersheds:
1. Securing Sea-Run Fish Passage at the Satucket River, East Bridgewater, Mass.
2. Securing Sea-Run Fish Passage on the Saint Croix River, Maine and Canada.
3. Securing Sea-Run Fish Passage on Cobbosseecontee Stream, Gardiner, Maine.
4. Securing Fish Passage at West Meadows Pond, West Bridgewater, Mass.
5. Enforcing the U.S. Endangered Species Act for Atlantic Salmon in Maine.
6. Securing American Eel Passage at Messalonskee Stream, Waterville and Oakland, Maine.
7. Restoring Native Fish Passage at Sebago Lake and the Presumpscot River, Maine.
8. Securing Sea-Run Fish Passage on the West Branch Sebasticook River, Pittsfield and Hartland, Maine.
9. Securing Removal of the Tidal Horseshoe Pond Dam, Weweantic River, Wareham, Mass.